Anatomy Physiology and Disease 2nd Edition Colbert Ankney Lee Test Bank
How can a nursing test bank help me in school?
Think about it like this. You have one text book in your class. So does your teacher. Each text book has one test bank that teachers use to test students with. This is the nursing test bank for the book you have. All authentic chapters and questions and answers are included.
Do I get to download this nursing test bank today?
Since we know that students want their files fast, we listened and made it exactly the way you want. So you can download your entire test bank today without waiting for it.
Is this site anonymous and discreet?
We try our best to give nursing students exactly what they want. So your order is 100 percent anonymous and discreet. We do not keep any logs of any kind on our website and use a 256 bit SSL encryption on our site which you can verify.
What if I order the wrong test bank?
As long as the file is not downloaded, we can give you the correct file. Please send us an email and we will send you the correct file right away.
Can I request a sample before I purchase to make sure its authentic?
Of coarse you can, samples are provided on this page as well. Please scroll down to view a sample. If it is not on this page, email us and we will send you a free sample chapter which you can view before your purchase.
What format are the nursing test banks in when I download them?
Most of the formats are going to be in a PDF format. We also have files in Microsoft Word. They can be viewed on your computer or phone.
Can I write a review and leave a testimonial on this site?
You certainly can. Please email us by sending an email to us. Many students send us emails thanking us for helping them.
Below you will find some free nursing test bank questions from this test bank:
Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
- Gross anatomy is also known as ________.
- microscopic anatomy
- pathologic anatomy
- macroscopic anatomy
- diagnostic anatomy
- An example of gross anatomy would be ________.
- viewing an x-ray film
- using a microscope
- obtaining a mammogram
- determining the etiology of a disease
- The study of physiology includes the study of________.
- RBC is the abbreviation for ________.
- really bad cut
- red and blue circulation
- red blood cells
- ruptured blood clot
- The study of disease is known as ________.
- The three basic parts of a medical term include ________.
- prefix, word root, and suffix
- suffix, base, and meaning
- prefix, stem, and ending
- base, word root, and stem
- What system is known as the mathematical language of Anatomy and Physiology?
- Abbreviation system
- Metric system
- English system
- Customary system
- Which of the following is NOT a vital sign?
- Heart rate
- Respiratory rate
- After the physician has assessed several signs and symptoms, he or she will be able to make an initial ________.
- The chemical operations occurring within the body that are necessary for conversion of nutrients are known collectively as ________.
- The adjustments that maintain a stable environment within the body are known as ________.
- The phase of metabolism in which the breaking down of nutrients occurs is known as ________.
- The body uses feedback loops to maintain homeostasis. The response that opposes an action is known as a(n) ________.
- depressing feedback loop
- negative feedback loop
- positive feedback loop
- affirmative feedback loop
- In which of the following situations is positive feedback necessary?
- Blood pressure
- The indicators that are essential for human life include all of the following EXCEPT ________.
- heart rate
- respiration rate
- Which is NOT a definition for disease?
- Not at ease
- A condition in which the body fails to function normally
- Normal structure and function
- Anything that upsets normal structure or function
- The term tachycardia means ________.
- fast heart rate
- slow heart rate
- rhythmic heart rate