Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing 3rd Edition Neeb Test Bank
How can a nursing test bank help me in school?
Think about it like this. You have one text book in your class. So does your teacher. Each text book has one test bank that teachers use to test students with. This is the nursing test bank for the book you have. All authentic chapters and questions and answers are included.
Do I get to download this nursing test bank today?
Since we know that students want their files fast, we listened and made it exactly the way you want. So you can download your entire test bank today without waiting for it.
Is this site anonymous and discreet?
We try our best to give nursing students exactly what they want. So your order is 100 percent anonymous and discreet. We do not keep any logs of any kind on our website and use a 256 bit SSL encryption on our site which you can verify.
What if I order the wrong test bank?
As long as the file is not downloaded, we can give you the correct file. Please send us an email and we will send you the correct file right away.
Can I request a sample before I purchase to make sure its authentic?
If this is the nursing test bank that you want. You can use it right now without having to wait for it. Add this exact test bank to your shopping basket on this website. Thereafter, checkout. Your download link will be provided to you automatically.
What format are the nursing test banks in when I download them?
Most of the formats are going to be in a PDF format. We also have files in Microsoft Word. They can be viewed on your computer or phone.
Amazon has this text book if you would like that as well: textbook, Email us if you have any questions.
Can I write a review and leave a testimonial on this site?
You certainly can. Please email us by sending an email to us. Many students send us emails thanking us for helping them.
Below you will find some free nursing test bank questions from this test bank:
- Two weeks postoperatively, Mr. P is being discharged. You will have reason to believe Mr. P had a successful hospitalization if he states:
- A) “Thank you for your help. I learned a lot about medications.”
- B) “I can handle my drinking now, although it is not a problem.”
- C) “It will be good to go out with the boys again.”
- D) “Will the doctor refill my pain medications as often as I need them?”
- You are caring for a 35-year-old female who is recovering from a mild heart attack. She is understandably also experiencing stress and anxiety. An appropriate nursing intervention for her is:
- A) Administer albuterol to help her breathing
- B) Answer questions with short, simple answers
- C) Provide detailed answers to help alleviate her stress
- D) Allow no visitors until her medications take effect
- At what point in the nurse-patient relationship does the data collection piece of the nursing process begin?
- A) When the client is assimilated to the unit
- B) At the time of the client’s arrival to the unit
- C) When the RN asks for the assessment to be completed
- D) When the mental status exam is performed
- What is the role of the LPN/LVN in nursing process? (SELECT ALL ANSWERS THAT APPLY)
- A) Assist RN
- B) Collect data
- C) Write the nursing diagnosis independently
- D) Plan care and prioritize goals
- E) Interpret evaluation criteria
- F) Develop principles of teaching
- The charge nurse asks you to admit Mr. P. The flu is running rampant through the unit and you are very short staffed. The nurse then asks you to do the assessment and full nursing process for Mr. P. You are an LPN/LVN. Your response to the charge nurse is: (SELECT ALL ANSWERS THAT APPLY)
- A) “I am only an LPN/LVN. I am not allowed to ‘assess.’”
- B) “I would be happy to orient Mr. P and begin data collection.”
- C) “I will be happy to work with you or the RN on this patient’s nursing process.”
- D) “You know that is not in my scope of practice.”
- E) “How quickly do you need it done?”
- F) “May I have a nurse’s aide to assist me?”
- Mr. P begins calling out loudly in his room. He sees spiders and he has the sensation that the walls are closing in on him. The nurse practitioner orders an antipsychotic injection stat for Mr. P. Further data collection shows he has not been eating his meals and one of his buddies has been bringing alcohol to Mr. P in the evening. You suspect a severe drug interaction. Your communication to Mr. P includes: (SELECT ALL ANSWERS THAT APPLY)
- A) “Mr. P, it is dangerous to drink alcohol while taking these medications.”
- B) “Mr. P, who brought you the alcohol? That friend may not visit again.”
- C) “Mr. P, if you do that again, you will be transferred to the locked unit.”
- D) “Mr. P, for your safety and that of others in the unit, I will need to let the doctor know about this incident.”
- E) “Mr. P, if you had been eating your meals, you would not have had such a reaction to the alcohol.”
- F) “Mr. P, from now on, you may not have visitors unless a nurse is also present.”
- The nursing process includes: (SELECT ALL THAT APPLY)
- A) Assessment
- B) Planning
- C) Diagnosis
- D) Implementation
- E) Case management
- F) Evaluation
- A, B
- B, C
- A, D
- A, B, C, D, F