Introduction to Global Health 2nd Edition Test Bank
How can a nursing test bank help me in school?
Think about it like this. You have one text book in your class. So does your teacher. Each text book has one test bank that teachers use to test students with. This is the nursing test bank for the book you have. All authentic chapters and questions and answers are included.
Do I get to download this nursing test bank today?
Since we know that students want their files fast, we listened and made it exactly the way you want. So you can download your entire test bank today without waiting for it.
Is this site anonymous and discreet?
We try our best to give nursing students exactly what they want. So your order is 100 percent anonymous and discreet. We do not keep any logs of any kind on our website and use a 256 bit SSL encryption on our site which you can verify.
What if I order the wrong test bank?
As long as the file is not downloaded, we can give you the correct file. Please send us an email and we will send you the correct file right away.
Can I request a sample before I purchase to make sure its authentic?
If this is the nursing test bank that you want. You can use it right now without having to wait for it. Add this exact test bank to your shopping basket on this website. Thereafter, checkout. Your download link will be provided to you automatically.
What format are the nursing test banks in when I download them?
Most of the formats are going to be in a PDF format. We also have files in Microsoft Word. They can be viewed on your computer or phone.
That is available on Amazon.
Can I write a review and leave a testimonial on this site?
You certainly can. Please email us by sending an email to us. Many students send us emails thanking us for helping them.
Below you will find some free nursing test bank questions from this test bank:
- About how many infants and children die worldwide each year?
- 1.5 million
- 4 million
- 8 million
- About what percentage of deceased infants and children died during their first month after birth?
- Which are the two most common causes of death worldwide in post-neonatal children?
- Diarrhea and measles
- Diarrhea and pneumonia
- Injuries and HIV
- Malaria and HIV
- Pneumonia and malaria
- Which of the following statements best describes the recommended treatment for childhood diarrhea?
- Children with diarrhea should avoid drinking water and other fluids
- Children with diarrhea should be given antibiotics and encouraged to consume their usual foods and drinks
- Children with diarrhea should be given oral rehydration therapy alone, without food
- Children with diarrhea should be given oral rehydration therapy and encouraged to continue feeding
- Which of the following statements about childhood pneumonia is not true?
- Antibiotic therapy is an important way to prevent death from pneumonia
- Pneumonia occurs when part of the lungs fills with fluid
- The Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccine helps prevent childhood pneumonia
- The pneumococcus vaccine helps prevent childhood pneumonia
- All of the above statements are true
- Which of the following statements best describes malaria?
- Malaria is a bacterial disease spread by infected ticks
- Malaria is a parasitic disease spread by infected mosquitoes
- Malaria is a vaccine-preventable disease
- Malaria is a viral disease spread by infected mosquitoes
- Which of the following vaccines is not recommended for routine use by both the U.S. CDC and the World Health Organization?
- Hepatitis B virus
- All of the above are part of both vaccine schedules
- What is the general recommendation for the duration of exclusive breastfeeding of an infant?
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months to 24 months
- Which of the following was not promoted as part of the GOBI child health initiative?
- Green leafy vegetables for improved nutrition
- Oral rehydration therapy for diarrhea
- All of the above were part of GOBI
- Which global child health initiative, started in the 1970s by WHO, focused primarily on increasing access to vaccinations?