Legal Aspects Of Health Care Administration 11th Edition Pozgar Test Bank
How can a nursing test bank help me in school?
Think about it like this. You have one text book in your class. So does your teacher. Each text book has one test bank that teachers use to test students with. This is the nursing test bank for the book you have. All authentic chapters and questions and answers are included.
Do I get to download this nursing test bank today?
Since we know that students want their files fast, we listened and made it exactly the way you want. So you can download your entire test bank today without waiting for it.
Is this site anonymous and discreet?
We try our best to give nursing students exactly what they want. So your order is 100 percent anonymous and discreet. We do not keep any logs of any kind on our website and use a 256 bit SSL encryption on our site which you can verify.
What if I order the wrong test bank?
As long as the file is not downloaded, we can give you the correct file. Please send us an email and we will send you the correct file right away.
Can I request a sample before I purchase to make sure its authentic?
Of coarse you can, samples are provided on this page as well. Please scroll down to view a sample. If it is not on this page, email us and we will send you a free sample chapter which you can view before your purchase.
What format are the nursing test banks in when I download them?
Most of the formats are going to be in a PDF format. We also have files in Microsoft Word. They can be viewed on your computer or phone.
Can I write a review and leave a testimonial on this site?
You certainly can. Please email us by sending an email to us. Many students send us emails thanking us for helping them.
Below you will find some free nursing test bank questions from this test bank:
LEGAL ASPECTS OF HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION, 11th Edition
The multiple choice questions below are designed to test the student’s:
- Knowledge. Here the student is required to recognize or recall specific legal facts, terminology, classifications, principles, and theories (answers to these questions do not require reasoning, only remembering the material involved.)
- Comprehension. Here the student is required not only to demonstrate knowledge about the law but also to demonstrate a degree of understanding of the material involved in the question. This is accomplished by questions that have more than one right answer, thus requiring the student to select the best answer.
Chapter 1—Reflections of the Past
- The first physicians most likely to have used castor oil and peppermint as drugs were
P – 1, d
- As early as 1134 B.C. these ancient ruins demonstrate evidence that patients were being treated holistically
- Greek temple
- Roman temple
- Mohammedan asylum
- Serbian temple
- Harun hospital
P – 2, a
- The physician who employed the principles of percussion, ausculation, kept detailed clinical records, and performed numerous surgical procedures was
P – 2, b
- The writings of Hippocrates were preserved by
- Dutch merchant
- Van Leeuwenhook
- barber surgeons
P – 2, c
- Although _______________ did not invent the first microscope, he was able to perfect it.
- Van Leeuwenhook
P – 5, a
- The person who claimed that the alarming number of deaths from puerperal fever was due to infection transmitted by students came directly from the dissecting room to take care of maternity patients
P – 7 e
- The person often referred to as the first hospital administrator
P – 6, c
- The first incorporated hospital in the U.S. was founded in
P -5, b
- The discoverer of the X-ray
P – 9, d
- The discoverer of vitamins A and B (which played an important role in the advancement of medicine of the 20th century)
P – 9, b
- The inventor of the electrocardiograph, which marked the beginning of medicine in the 20th century