Maternal-Newborn Nursing: The Critical Components of Nursing Care 2nd Edition Test Bank
Do I get to download this nursing test bank today?
Nursing test banks go together with the textbook that you have for your nursing class. It has relevant questions and answers for each chapter in your book. There is one test bank for each textbook, if you have this exact textbook right now and want the questions and answers that come along with it, then this test bank is for you. The format in which you will receive this nursing test bank is a Microsoft Word or PDF download. This can be viewed on your phone or computer.
Who is this test bank for?
If you are a nursing student in school and you are taking a class or course in nursing school, this test bank is for you. You could be someone who needs help and wants to learn correct answers to hard questions, or maybe even someone who just wants to learn important knowledge for nursing : this test bank is perfect for you.
What if I order the wrong test bank?
You can purchase them here on this website : enursingtestbanks.com. These are practice study questions, which you can use for your exam. This is a digital download which will be provided to you after your purchase.
You can download the ebook for the textbook, if you prefer a digital textbook instead of a hardcover.
Can I request a sample before I purchase to make sure its authentic?
Yes, the files listed here on enursingtestbanks.com are legit and authentic, we guarantee the authenticity of each chapter and test bank : this means that you will received every single authentic chapter, which includes all the questions and answers for each and every chapter.
What format are the nursing test banks in when I download them?
We have made very simple, easy and fast steps for you, to purchase and download this test bank today. You can add this test bank to your shopping cart, checkout and then you will be provided with the download link automatically. There is no waiting period, the download is instantaneous with your purchase because it is a digital file.
Can I write a review and leave a testimonial on this site?
You certainly can. Please email us sending an email to us. Many students send us emails thanking us for helping them.
Below you will find some free nursing test bank questions from this test bank:
Please contact us and we will be more than happy to email you a sample, below are only a few questions, not the full chapter:
- The perinatal nurse assessing a laboring woman’s contraction intensity internal monitoring would expect, in the transition phase, a reading in the range of:
- A) 10 to 20 mm Hg
- B) 20 to 40 mm Hg
- C) 50 to 70 mm Hg
- D) 70 to 90 mm Hg
- The perinatal nurse describes different breech positions to the student nurse. The fetal position with extended legs toward the fetal shoulders is best described as a:
- A) Frank breech
- B) Footling breech
- C) Complete breech
- D) Incomplete breech
- The perinatal nurse in the birthing unit is aware that according to the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA), pregnant women should receive care for problems such as:
- A) Decreased fetal movement
- B) Rupture of the membranes
- C) Contractions that are 20 minutes apart
- D) A history of recent trauma
- When calling the primary health care provider regarding a woman’s admission, the perinatal nurse includes this information:
- A) Gestational age and estimated date of birth
- B) Status of the membranes
- C) Patient’s vital signs
- D) Presence of support person(s)
- The perinatal nurse describes normal maternal signs and symptoms associated with lightening to the prenatal class attendants as:
- A) Leg cramps
- B) Increased urinary frequency
- C) Nausea and vomiting
- D) Increased vaginal secretions