Medical Microbiology 7th Edition Murray Rosenthal Pfaller Test Bank
How can a nursing test bank help me in school?
Think about it like this. You have one text book in your class. So does your teacher. Each text book has one test bank that teachers use to test students with. This is the nursing test bank for the book you have. All authentic chapters and questions and answers are included.
Do I get to download this nursing test bank today?
Since we know that students want their files fast, we listened and made it exactly the way you want. So you can download your entire test bank today without waiting for it.
Is this site anonymous and discreet?
We try our best to give nursing students exactly what they want. So your order is 100 percent anonymous and discreet. We do not keep any logs of any kind on our website and use a 256 bit SSL encryption on our site which you can verify.
What if I order the wrong test bank?
As long as the file is not downloaded, we can give you the correct file. Please send us an email and we will send you the correct file right away.
Can I request a sample before I purchase to make sure its authentic?
Of coarse you can, samples are provided on this page as well. Please scroll down to view a sample. If it is not on this page, email us and we will send you a free sample chapter which you can view before your purchase.
What format are the nursing test banks in when I download them?
Most of the formats are going to be in a PDF format. We also have files in Microsoft Word. They can be viewed on your computer or phone.
Can I write a review and leave a testimonial on this site?
You certainly can. Please email us by sending an email to us. Many students send us emails thanking us for helping them.
Below you will find some free nursing test bank questions from this test bank:
Murray: Medical Microbiology, 7th Edition
Chapter 55: Coronaviruses and Noroviruses
- A 60-year-old man died 10 days after presenting with a fever of 39° C, a severe cough, shortness of breath, and pneumonia that started 4 days after a trip to China. A positive-strand RNA virus is isolated, which in electron micrographs is enveloped but has a halo appearance around the envelope. To which of the following families does the virus belong?
- A 60-year-old man died 10 days after presenting with a fever of 39° C, a severe cough, shortness of breath, and pneumonia that started 4 days after a trip to China. A positive-strand RNA virus is isolated, which in electron micrographs is enveloped but has a halo appearance around the envelope. What property does this virus have that is unusual compared to other enveloped respiratory viruses?
|a.||Hemagglutination of erythrocytes|
|c.||Infection of animals in addition to man|
|d.||More severe presentation in older adults|
- An outbreak of gastroenteritis occurs on a cruise ship. Which of the following is the best description of the likely virus causing the disease?
- Enveloped, positive-strand DNA genome
- Enveloped, negative-strand RNA genome
- Naked capsid, positive-strand RNA genome
- Naked capsid, negative-strand RNA genome
- Naked capsid, double-strand DNA genome