Nursing Health Assessment 2nd Edition Dillon Test Bank
How can a nursing test bank help me in school?
Think about it like this. You have one text book in your class. So does your teacher. Each text book has one test bank that teachers use to test students with. This is the nursing test bank for the book you have. All authentic chapters and questions and answers are included.
Do I get to download this nursing test bank today?
Since we know that students want their files fast, we listened and made it exactly the way you want. So you can download your entire test bank today without waiting for it.
Is this site anonymous and discreet?
We try our best to give nursing students exactly what they want. So your order is 100 percent anonymous and discreet. We do not keep any logs of any kind on our website and use a 256 bit SSL encryption on our site which you can verify.
What if I order the wrong test bank?
As long as the file is not downloaded, we can give you the correct file. Please send us an email and we will send you the correct file right away.
Can I request a sample before I purchase to make sure its authentic?
If this is the nursing test bank that you want. You can use it right now without having to wait for it. Add this exact test bank to your shopping basket on this website. Thereafter, checkout. Your download link will be provided to you automatically.
What format are the nursing test banks in when I download them?
Most of the formats are going to be in a PDF format. We also have files in Microsoft Word. They can be viewed on your computer or phone.
Amazon has this text book if you would like that as well: textbook, Email us if you have any questions.
Can I write a review and leave a testimonial on this site?
You certainly can. Please email us by sending an email to us. Many students send us emails thanking us for helping them.
Below you will find some free nursing test bank questions from this test bank:
- Which of the following terms best describes the current view of health and wellness?
- A) Without illness
- B) Caring
- C) Optimum function
- D) Self-awareness
- During a primary prevention assessment, which of the following should be identified?
- A) Rehabilitation resources in the community
- B) Immunizations needed and previously received
- C) Learning disabilities
- D) Medications
- A 32-year-old accountant decides to begin exercising after his father has a heart attack. The nurse should:
- A) Know that there is ample information available to him to make safe choices.
- B) Discuss appropriate exercise equipment available on the market.
- C) Discourage him from beginning an aerobic program because he, too, may have heart disease.
- D) Recommend that he have a complete physical before embarking on an exercise regime.
- Which of the following is most likely to keep an individual working toward quitting smoking?
- A) Family member’s support
- B) Doctor’s suggestion
- C) Cough
- D) Media propaganda
- Which of the following goals is most likely to keep a patient who is 150 pounds overweight motivated?
- A) Lose 150 pounds in 1 year.
- B) Lose 10 pounds in 1 month.
- C) Stop eating high-fat foods.
- D) Eat low-fat foods.
- Which of the following barriers is most likely to affect a patient’s ability to institute an exercise program?
- A) Dislikes getting up in the morning
- B) Doesn’t have extra money to join a gym
- C) Works long hours
- D) Doesn’t understand consequences of sedentary lifestyle
- Which of the following factors is not regulated by circadian rhythms?
- A) Aging process
- B) Bedtime schedule
- C) Body temperature
- D) Mood
- A nurse working rotating shifts may have disruptions of circadian rhythms. The nurse is at greater risk of developing:
- A) Colon cancer.
- B) Heart disease.
- C) An upper respiratory infection.
- D) Spinal stenosis.
- What is the recommended amount of sleep for adults?
- A) 4 hours
- B) 7 hours
- C) 9 hours
- D) 12 hours
- Which of the following is a common cause of sleep disturbance in young children?
- A) Nightmares
- B) Hunger
- C) Thirst
- D) Boredom
- Which of the following is a common cause of sleep disturbance in the older adult?
- A) Night terrors
- B) Hunger
- C) Oversleeping
- D) Frequent awakenings
- About 1 hour before putting a toddler to bed, the parent should encourage:
- A) Quiet activities, such as reading or doing puzzles.
- B) A snack of chocolate milk and peanut butter crackers.
- C) A bicycle ride.
- D) A discussion of behavioral problems for that day.
- Barbiturates are depressant medications that may have which of the following effects on sleep patterns?
- A) Nightmares
- B) Nocturnal enuresis
- C) Difficulty falling asleep
- D) Hangover
- Which of the following is a major reason why the American public doesn’t get sufficient amounts of exercise?
- A) Lack of interest
- B) Lack of knowledge
- C) Lack of time
- D) Cost
- Which of the following individuals is statistically more likely to have a problem with obesity?
- A) 27-year-old male white farm worker
- B) 32-year-old female Hispanic garment worker
- C) 45-year-old male Asian American lawyer
- D) 50-year-old female white doctor
- Which child is more likely to have a problem with obesity?
- A) 5-year-old female with hobbies of dolls, roller skating, and ice skating
- B) 6-year-old male with hobbies of video games, biking, and basketball
- C) 8-year-old girl with hobbies of dolls, board games, and reading.
- D) 9-year-old boy with hobbies of computers, chess, and soccer
- What is the recommended maximum heart rate for aerobic exercise for a 40-year-old woman?
- A) 100 BPM
- B) 120 BPM
- C) 140 BPM
- D) 160 BPM
- Stress reduction techniques are encouraged for all age groups because stress can be the cause of:
- A) Debilitating headaches.
- C) Gastrointestinal upset.
- D) All of the above.
- Which of the following safety measures are important to assess in an infant?
- A) Immunizations
- B) Car seat
- C) Toys
- D) All of the above.
- Which of the following developmental behaviors of adolescents increases their risk of injury?
- A) Peer pressure
- B) Hypothetical thinking
- C) Trying out new identities
- D) Team sports