Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice 3rd Edition Parker Test Bank
How can a nursing test bank help me in school?
Think about it like this. You have one text book in your class. So does your teacher. Each text book has one test bank that teachers use to test students with. This is the nursing test bank for the book you have. All authentic chapters and questions and answers are included.
Do I get to download this nursing test bank today?
Since we know that students want their files fast, we listened and made it exactly the way you want. So you can download your entire test bank today without waiting for it.
Is this site anonymous and discreet?
We try our best to give nursing students exactly what they want. So your order is 100 percent anonymous and discreet. We do not keep any logs of any kind on our website and use a 256 bit SSL encryption on our site which you can verify.
What if I order the wrong test bank?
As long as the file is not downloaded, we can give you the correct file. Please send us an email and we will send you the correct file right away.
Can I request a sample before I purchase to make sure its authentic?
If this is the nursing test bank that you want. You can use it right now without having to wait for it. Add this exact test bank to your shopping basket on this website. Thereafter, checkout. Your download link will be provided to you automatically.
What format are the nursing test banks in when I download them?
Most of the formats are going to be in a PDF format. We also have files in Microsoft Word. They can be viewed on your computer or phone.
Amazon has this text book if you would like that as well: textbook, Email us if you have any questions.
Can I write a review and leave a testimonial on this site?
You certainly can. Please email us by sending an email to us. Many students send us emails thanking us for helping them.
Below you will find some free nursing test bank questions from this test bank:
Questions for Classroom Discussion
1. Before taking this class, what was your definition of nursing?
2. How does knowledge become “nursing knowledge”?
3. What does the term “language of nursing” mean to you? Identify practice examples in
which use of the “language of nursing” can be explicated.
4. What is your understanding of the statement “Nursing is a discipline”?
(Answers appear in bold)
1. Every discipline has a unique focus that directs inquiry and distinguishes it from other fields
2. The purpose of theory is to:
A. Explain experience
B. Describe relationships
C. Project outcomes
D. All of the above
3. Members of a community of scholars share a commitment to all of the following except:
C. Geographic location
4. ______ and ____ structures are essential to any discipline and are inherent in nursing theories.
A. Paradigm and metaparadigm
B. Syntactical and conceptual